This custom MORELAND Hidden Rod Pocket valance is an adaptation of the M’Fay Moreland valance pattern. I didn’t design the pattern for this valance but instead made alterations to the existing pattern so that it could be installed using a Hidden Rod Pocket. Now it has the appearance of a board mounted valance but with the ease of a rod installation. This valance style is especially well suited for situations where you need valances that can mirror each other. For wider window widths up to 80” wide, the valance can also be constructed to have long jabots at each end and a shorter tail/jabot in the center. (See photos)
The sample shown here was constructed to fit a 39″ rod with a 3.5″ return. (single window) The valance features contrast micro-cording along the lower edge, contrast bias banding along the top and the long and short jabots are also contrast lined. It has a 16″ long valance length, 20” short jabot length and 30” long jabot length. The measurements are adjustable according to the size of your window and the length can be adjusted if needed.
I can custom make this valance style to fit any window that is at least 30” – 40” wide (single window) and up to 80” wide for a (double window). When doing multiple windows in the same room I always match the patterns on all the valances and I customize the scoop sizes to relate to each other in the room.
ORDERING IS EASY:
- Click on the red: “Start Your Quote” button above and fill out the form.
- You can expect a price and fabric quote within usually 24 hours.
- Once the quote is approved by you, I will send you an invoice.
- Purchase your fabrics and ship them to me.
- I will message you when your fabrics have arrived.
- I will make and ship your custom valance to you and provide installation details.
Interlining will be necessary (additional charge) if you are using a fabric that is thin or has no body to hang nicely. This valance looks best when made from a medium weight home decor fabric. (No upholstery weight fabric)
**YOU ARE PAYING ME FOR THE LABOR, LINING AND INTERLINING FOR THIS PRODUCT.
PRICING STRUCTURE (LABOR/lining) (extra charge for interlining)
- 30” – 40” window width $207.50 – $247.50 single window
- Up to 80” window width $302.50 – $367.50 double window
- *80”+ widths Contact me for an exact quote and a diagram of how the design will best work for your window(s).