This custom MORELAND Hidden Rod Pocket valance is an adaptation of the M’Fay Moreland valance pattern. I did not design the pattern for this valance but instead I made alterations to the existing pattern so that it could be installed using a Hidden Rod Pocket, which gives you the appearance of a board mounted valance but with the ease of a rod installation. This valance style is especially well suited for situations where you need valance styles that can mirror each other. For wider window widths up to 80” wide, the valance can also be constructed to have long jabots at each end and a shorter tail/jabot in the center. (See photos)
The sample shown here was constructed to fit a 39″ rod with 3.5″ return. (single window) The valance also features contrast micro-cording along the lower edge, contrast bias banding along the top and the long and short jabots are also contrast lined. It has a 16″ long valance length, 20” short jabot length and 30” long jabot length. . The measurements are adjustable according to the size of your window and it can be made slightly shorter or longer if needed.
I can custom make this valance style to fit any window that is at least 30” – 40” wide (single window) and up to 80” wide for a (double window).
ORDERING IS EASY:
- Click on the red: “Start Your Quote” button above and fill out the form with information about your request.
- Once I receive the information I will send you your price and fabric quote. (Usually within 24 hours)
- Once I have answered all of your questions and the quote is approved by you, I will send you an invoice through PayPal to use to pay for your order.
- Make your payment.
- Purchase your fabrics and ship them to me or have them drop-shipped to me from an online store such as fabric.com or onlinefabricstore.net.
- I will message you to let you know when your fabrics have arrived at my workroom.
- I will construct your custom sized valance and ship it to you along with any hanging info you might need. ( When doing multiple windows in the same room I always match the patterns on all the valances and I customize the scoop sizes to relate to each other in the room.)
Interlining will be necessary (additional charge) if you are using a fabric that is thin or has no body to hang nicely. This valance looks best when made from a medium weight home decor fabric. (No upholstery weight fabric)
**YOU ARE PAYING ME FOR THE LABOR, LINING AND INTERLINING FOR THIS PRODUCT.
PRICING STRUCTURE (LABOR/lining) (extra charge for interlining)
- 30” – 40” window width $175.00 – $200.00 single window
- Up to 80” window width $240 – $300.00 double window
- *80”+ widths Contact me for an exact quote and a diagram of how the design will best work for your window(s).